time for another Meme today and i decided to do the what’s your digits meme from Strawberry Singh again because she made a new one with some questions about fitted mesh. ^^
I did this Meme last year together with Mel but since she left SL i will do it all alone.
Also i bring you some news from Alice Project with this post, but first i will go for the Meme. ;)
Kisses Ask :*
Questions about Fitted Mesh:
1. What are your thoughts about Fitted mesh? – I mostly like fitted mesh, but for my sadness, there are some fitted meshes that won’t fit as good as supposed, but there are some real good designers that make beautifull and good fitting fitted mesh as well.
2. Have you tried any of the new fitted mesh avatars released by Linden Lab? What do you think of them? – Yes i’ve tried on one of the female avatars and for sure the zombie one but i really dislike them when i wear them because there is nothing left from me. I love that even with a fitted mesh body i still have my own face.
3. Have you tried any fitted mesh avatars/bodies created by residents? – For sure i’m totally addicted to the wowmeh because it is so nice shaped. The digits above are from my shape i’ve made for wearing the wowmeh so there are some differences to my normal shape because i’ve fiddled around with the shape a bit and liked how i look with a bit more muscles. ^^
4. Have you tried a mesh head? What are your thoughts about mesh heads? – Yes i’ve tried on the slink head as well as the theshops head. I like all the animations that come with the slink head, but i’m a bit disappointed that most of my favorit designers won’t make appliers for it cause the head just don’t fit for their skin styles.
Same at theshops i was hilarious when i saw the heads first, but after they changed some of the TOS most of the designers i love decided that they would not release skins for it so i’m still there with my normal face wearing a loud mouth or switching over to the Utilizator M3 and since last week also the M3 Kemono cuz they are just sweet. But i’m looking forward for the new head that tsg will release.^^
5. Do you foresee a lot of changes to our current Second Life avatars because of fitted mesh? – I’m not sure for this now. Maybe sometime in the future everybody in sl will be fitted mesh when sl manages it to make also faces in fitted mesh editable because i really believe that most people like to have an individual face in sl.
Now my credits and the news i have for you ^^
Skin – -Glam Affair – Coral skin – Artic 06
Nose – -Glam Affair – Romy skin – Noses ( Artic ) 02
Lips – Essences – L. Mouth – Paris – Lumier
Eyes – !CS! Real Agua
Eyebrows – .random.Matter. – Misery Brows
Lashes – //Lovely Alien// StarryEyelashes
Hair – Alice Project – Kimberly – Medley New @ Thrift Shop
Alice Project made a new hair style for Thrift Shop and she over worked her hud so that it is easier to use it.
Here you can see what you can change on the hairs at all
Here you see the hud without the Advanced options.
You can chose if you want to color the whole hair or just some pre set streaks you can see here at least i’ve colored the streaks. So the option that is colored in green is activ.
When you click on show advanced you can optional chose which part of you hair you want to dip in the colors. For this style the bangs are not active, but i’ve colored my hair in two different shades of red for my photos because i feel it looks a bit more realistic. I think this hud is pretty easy to use and i’m looking forward for her next releases because she makes really beautiful hair styles and textures.